September 21st 10am-noon will be the first official General Meeting of the South Shore Buddhist Meditation Society. Anyone who joined “the meditation centre” is a member of SSBMS.
IF you wish to VOTE or RUN FOR OFFICE at the AGM in early 2020, you MUST attend THIS meeting!
This will also be a meeting for the whole MBMC community, so even if you are not a member you are strongly encouraged to come and participate. We would like to hear from all of you:
- do you find our programs useful?
- what changes would you like to see?
- should we have a pot-luck lunch on Bonus Sundays?
- what would you like to offer to the community?
- is Pepsi better than Coca-cola?
For pizza allocation purposes we will need you to let us know if you plan to attend.